darren-s

Monday, June 09, 2008


New template! I decided to fix things up a bit on my blog. One thing I've changed is the links on the side.
Earlier this year I started using Google Reader to keep track of all the blogs I was checking out. Things snowballed and there are several dozen blogs that I have discovered and subscribed to. So I could either make the blog links section way too long or just include the people I know who blog. I decided the shorter list suited me better. Sorry if your link got axed.

Anyway, hope you like the new look. New drawings coming soon!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:06 AM , Blogger Vanja said...

    Nice!

    (and I suppose this is a self-portrait?...)

    Visit my new blog and se if you recognize him :)

     
  • At 10:33 PM , Blogger Hobo Divine said...

    Hello Darren!

    I like the cowboy!
    Do you remember that song by Kool Moe Dee "Wild Wild West"
    That song popped into my head when I saw this picture.
    Maybe Kool Moe Dee could be your Deputy (?)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home